At Freedom Rings we offer Tax Preparation Services. We can assist in the processing your personal tax returns, business tax returns ensuring that you get credits and deductions allowable under the law. Also, we can ensure that you cover everything, more than any online software can.
Here is what we need for you to get started:
1. Schedule an appointment.
The sooner you meet with us, the sooner you can begin the process (even if you get an extension, as discussed later). It is especially important to act promptly if you anticipate a refund so you can receive your money in a timely manner.
2. Gather your W-2 form if employed; or if self employed, your yearly sales, receipts, and expenses. What will be required depends upon whether or not you choose to itemize your personal deductions, instead of claiming the standard deduction.
3. Gather records for charitable contributions whether you’re giving to your church or any other charity.
4. Make a list of personal information and social security numbers, birth dates for everyone who will be on your taxes
5. If you do not have everything in order in time for the filing deadline, we can always file for an extension.
6. Decide what to do about a refund. Do you want to receive a check or direct deposit?
We hope to hear from you so that you may receive the allowable maximum tax refund!